1 QUESTION FOR YOU
Can you make reliable business decisions based on your cashflow forecast?
2 QUOTES FROM OTHERS
- Unknown – “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, but cash is king.”
- Albert Einstein – “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
3 IDEAS FROM ME
- Focus on the creditability of the data used in your cashflow.
- On Consistency: Ensure that inflows and outflows are projected accurately while also considering historical trends and emerging influences.
- On Growth: Ensure receivables are collected on a timely basis to ensure consistent inflows which will lessen the impact of outflows due to statutory obligations.