1 QUESTION FOR YOU
Do you understand your financial metrics and their importance in your business?
2 QUOTES FROM OTHERS
- Kobe Bryant (NBA Player and Entrepreneur)
“A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that cord.”
- Warren Buffet (Businessman, Philanthropist and Investor)
“Rule No.1 is never lose money. Rule No. 2 is never forget Rule No.1.”
3 IDEAS FROM ME
- Financial metrics on their own hold little to no value and often cause under or overestimation of performance without a benchmark to assess the result against.
- On Growth: Ensure constant growth by assessing metrics and making the necessary adjustments to ensure measurable improvements
- On Metrics: The conversion rate of gross margin to net margin is a weathervane for your business and more particularly, shows the efficiency of your operating overhead expenditure.
888X provides business advisory services focussed on productivity and growth to accelerate your business profit and resilience.
888X takes an innovative, agile and positive approach to business transformation and improvement. We are focussed on, and committed to, our client’s business success. Our expert business advice is delivered with optimism and encouragement. 888X embraces efficient, digital tools that reduce costs and increase revenue.