1 QUESTION FOR YOU
Can you make reliable business decisions based on your cashflow forecast?
2 QUOTES FROM OTHERS
- “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, but cash is king.”
- Albert Einstein
- “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
3 IDEAS FROM ME
- Focus on the creditability of the data used in your cashflow.
- On Consistency: Ensure that inflows and outflows are projected accurately while also considering historical trends and emerging influences.
- On Growth: Ensure receivables are collected on a timely basis to ensure consistent inflows which will lessen the impact of outflows due to statutory obligations.
888X provides business advisory services focussed on productivity and growth to accelerate your business profit and resilience.
888X takes an innovative, agile and positive approach to business transformation and improvement. We are focussed on, and committed to, our client’s business success. Our expert business advice is delivered with optimism and encouragement. 888X embraces efficient, digital tools that reduce costs and increase revenue.